You can save yourself some reading by looking at the image to the right, but this is going to be big. And I called it.
Things aren't looking so good for other media extenders. They need to hurry.
Do some quick math and you'll learn it takes Microsoft only about...
- four days to exceed Starbucks' quarterly net income of $205 million.
- one week to exceed Nike's quarterly net income of $350.8 million.
- two weeks to exceed McDonalds' quarterly net income of $762 million.
- two weeks to exceed Apple's quarterly net income of $770 million.
- 18 days to exceed Google's quarterly net income of $1 billion.
- 23 days to exceed Coca-Cola's quarterly net income of $1.26 billion.
- five weeks to exceed IBM's quarterly net income of $1.85 billion.
- 10 weeks to exceed Wal-Mart's quarterly net income of $3.9 billion.
Choose how you want to listen to your music! Push the dedicated random button for shuffle playback, play your music in the order you like or repeat your favorite song over and over again?You mean there is a mode that allows me to randomly SHUFFLE the songs on my micro MP3 player? Creative indeed!
The Creative ZEN Stone, at just $39.99, opens up a huge new market for MP3 players. This is an incredible price for everyone to get a superior quality MP3 player capable of holding up to 250 songs.First of all, please let me know what makes this a superior quality MP3 player. Second, I appreciate the price of MP3 players, and electronics in general dropping. They might as well movie tickets are nearly $10. However Creative hopes to move these not by offering something cooler or different, but by simply underselling the Shuffle. This doesn’t work.
So I think the whole industry will just laugh at it, because the flash people – it’s worse than the cheapest Chinese player. Even the cheap, cheap Chinese brand today has display and has FM.